Skip to content
- The cemetery is open all year round. Roadways are cleared of snow in the winter.
- For grounds keeping purposes, we ask that plantings or items placed at gravesites not extend more than 18 inches from the monument or marker.
- Trash cans are provided throughout the cemetery. Trash only – no dirt. Dirt can be placed at the soil repository, located at the lower section of the Cemetery.
- Water is available at yellow taps located throughout the cemetery from May through September.
- We love dogs – but not the mess they may leave. Please cleanup after your pet.
- The cemetery association is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- We do not maintain monuments. Please contact a local monument company for a broken, sinking or leaning stone.
- Not all of those buried in the cemetery have a marker or monument.